Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Team Spirit?

So I finally finished a very belated Christmas present. (I know. I know. But I've been busy!) It is the first time I've done anything with this many stitches for someone else. I made the pattern completely on my own and just added my nephew's name at the bottom with a free alphabet I found at yarntree.com. My brother is a huge University of Tennessee fan so I tried to do a miniature version of the football field. I intentionally cropped out my nephew's name at the bottom for the sake of anonymity (and out of respect for my brother, who may not want me sharing his kid's name. I just don't know. He won't read this, but I try to be considerate.) I hope the gift goes over well. I probably won't be doing another one until after July when my program officially ends and I will (fingers crossed) start a new job!


P.S. Sorry for the poor picture quality. I framed it before I even attempted to photograph it. I was so excited to have it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment