Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Click to Enlarge

I based the pattern for Brain off of the large sprite found here. It's been so long since I started working on this pattern that I honestly do not remember if I based the font off of one I found or just decided to wing it. All I do know is that I'm so excited to have it done even if I do keep looking at what else I could change to make it better.




Black = DMC 310
White = DMC B5200
Dark Gray = DMC 317
Light Gray = DMC 415
Red = DMC 3853
Dark Pink (ears) = DMC 224
Light Pink (ears, hand) = DMC 225
Dark Pink (eyes) = DMC 152



I simplified it to 8 colors, which could be 7 if you use the same dark pink for the ears and eyes. I just used whatever I had in the grays and red, but I bought several shades of pink to try to get two that would work for the ears.

Edit: If stitched on 18 ct aida it should fit nicely in a 4x6 or 5x7 frame.

the completed project


Next on my to stitch list: Pinky!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, be careful he just might take over the world when you least expect it!

    ReplyDelete