Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pinky and the Brain



I'm almost finished with my Pinky cross stitch, but I wanted to share this pattern of Pinky and the Brain together first since I had to shorten Pinky for the pattern I'm doing now.



Black = DMC 310
White = B5200
Dark Gray = 317
Light Gray = 415
Red (noses) = 3853
Dark Pink (ears, Brain's eyes) = 224
Light Pink (ears, hands) = 225
Blue (Pinky's eyes) = 827

One note about the color for Pinky's eyes: I included the color I'm currently using, but if I had to do it over, I would pick a lighter blue. However, I am lazy so I'm just using what I have instead of making a run to town for one color.

Also, feel free to improve upon this pattern. I kept changing Pinky's ears until finally I just went with a design so I could start stitching.

Edit: Pattern is adapted from video game sprites found at the Spriters Resource so I can't take full credit for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment