Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Egad! It's Pinky!


I finally finished Pinky! I decided against doing a response to the Brain's "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" because there were too many funny responses to pick from. I took the font from here, but changed the N to my liking.




Black = DMC 310
White = B5200
Dark Gray = 317
Light Gray = 415
Red = 3853
Dark Pink = 224
Light Pink = 225
Blue = 827

As I mentioned in my last post, if I had to stitch this pattern again, I would pick a lighter shade of blue than the one listed. Also, feel free to modify the pattern to your liking.

Edit: I forgot to add that the pattern is adapted from a video game sprite found at the Spriters Resource.

Edit: I stitched this on 18 ct aida and put it in a 5x7 frame, but it should fit just fine in a 4x6.

the finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment